Garlic and Basil Pasta
Committing to eating more vegetables – the recommended five serves a day or more – is one of the easiest ways to improve your health, fast.
Filling up on vegetables means you’ve got less room for junk, they provide countless important nutrients that fight disease and ageing, and you don’t have to wait long until you’ll start feeling and seeing the benefits.
Start eating more vegetables today and you’ll feel the difference tomorrow, and continue to notice boosts to your health in the coming weeks, months and years.
Let's get cookin'.
- Calories: 336kcal
- Fat: 15.2g
- Carbs: 40.5g
- Protein: 8.9g
*Recipe makes one serving.
There are no complicated, exotic ingredients here. Raid your cupboards, or add these items to your next shopping list:
- 150g of pasta (any type)
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic pure
- 1 teaspoon of basil pure (or freshly chopped basil)
- 3-4 broccoli florets (optional)
- a couple of cherry tomatoes (optional)
- salt and pepper for seasoning
Clear and simple, here are the five steps to turn your raw ingredients into a incredibly tasty high vitamins meal:
- Boil the pasta until cooked through (and broccoli if using)
- Pre heat a larger pan with the olive oil and garlic pure mixed together
- Add the pasta (and broccoli) to the pan and stir well so the pure is mixed through
- Add the basil pure or fresh basil and again store until nicely mixed all together
- Serve in a bowl, add the tomatoes if you choose to and then season with salt and pepper
The olive oil is incredibly healthy, due to its powerful antioxidants, it benefits your heart, brain, joints and the vegetables will keep you energised throughout the day!
Recipe from our Brand Ambassador Chelsea. chelseameadd chelseamfitness